Tuesday 15 September 2009

A Weekend of Fun

Hi All

Well what a weekend that was! I can’t remember most of it, which just proves how great it was! A cracking 2-0 win against Fylde was sandwiched between me taking the missus to nearby Blackpool for the weekend.

I met my assistant, Peter Lewin, for a few drinks in Blackpool, whilst the wife unpacked our bags. These ‘few drinks’ turned into an 8-hour bender as we toured Blackpool’s karaoke bars (but didn’t sing, obviously) and paid for a lap dance in this dungy bar I’ve forgot the name of. Now I’m more worried about Carlo finding out as he’s about to open a rival club in Blackpool and I don’t think he’ll be happy about us going for ‘the competition’, so to speak. The wife would be fine about it, I’m sure.

Can I just pass my thanks on to Bunny from Preston who danced for us. She was never worth £20, as she didn’t seem impressed after I told her that I used to play for Preston in the 90’s. Stupid cow! Anyway I can’t remember what happened from then, I knew I shouldn’t have started drinking them WKD’s! Bloody ‘Tart Fuel’ more like!

Saturday was all about a cracking performance from the lads - Darren McAuley got both the goals in a 2-0 win, which was marred by Peter taking out the referee and getting a second yellow card. I wasn’t too happy about Carlo not wanting to shell out for a hotel for the boys to stay in Blackpool. He can be a tight bastard sometimes! The rest of the team all went home while I went back to Blackpool to see the wife who had gone shopping.

We eventually met up, as I was pacing up and down the hotel room worrying about her, and we went out for a nice meal. Our relationship is as strong as it ever was

So a good weekend in all, let’s hope we can continue our great form and that Carlo doesn’t find out about our ‘shenanigans’ in Blackpool.

Cheers

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment